Douglas DC12-44 Heavy Aircraft Tractor
ID: 259 | Ref MOD:11573
Units Available for sale: 1
Mileage Hrs/Kms: 11000hrs
Year of Manufacture: 1985
All prices are based on "per individual unit" purchased, any reductions on advertised price for multiple item orders is subject to negotiation and is conducted at the time of inspection or provision of LOI.
Photo's shown above may represent a vehicle type rather than an actual vehicle,
vehicles are available serviced and painted to customers preference. The specification do not necessarily show the standard version of the machine.
Ask our manager for available options.
SPEC SHEET (Description) Douglas DC12-44 Heavy Aircraft Tractor
Douglas DC12-44 Heavy Aircraft Tractor fitted with front and rear towing pintle and GPU.
Can be driven from front or rear cabin. Heavy duty push back and towing operations with all wide bodied aircraft upto and including fully laden Boeing 747-400 aircraft.
Both cabins with raise and lower facility.
Douglas DC12-44 Heavy Aircraft Tractor Details
Deutz TCD2013 L6 water cooled diesel engine rated at 190 kW (255 bhp)
- ZF 6WG 210 series transmission with selectable fully automatic or powershift modes.
Fully automatic: 6 speed forward and 3 speed reverse.
Powershift / manual: 4 speed forward and 3 speed reverse.
- Inter- axle differential
- Fully enclosed sound insulated low profile full width, fixed, forward control cab.
Alternative: Elevating cab for all round visibility.
- Adjustable suspension seat for driver and for one crew member.
- Windscreen wiper / washers for the front screen.
- Rear view mirrors on both sides of the tractor.
- Drive: 4 Wheel Drive with Inter-Axle Differential
- Steering: 2 Wheel / 4 Wheel / Crab RHD
- Cab/Driving Station: Open, Fully Enclosed, Elevating, Front & Rear
- Right Hand Drive or Left Hand Drive.
- Power assisted orbitrol hydrostatic steering system.
- Selectable three mode steering: - Front wheel steering
- Tractive Efforts 196 kN - 305 kN
- Aircraft: Up to 400 tonnes
- Electrical System 24 volt
- Tyres 1800 x R25
- Length 11.0m
- Height 1.9m
- Width 3.0m
- G.V.W. 60,000kgs
- Four wheel co-ordinated steering
- Crab steering
The Douglas Tugmaster DC10 - 44 conventional Aircraft Towing Tractor provides towing operations for narrow and wide bodied aircraft up to and including fully laden Boeing 747-400.
The Douglas Tugmaster DC10 - 44 is ballasted from 25,000 to 43,000 kg / 55,100 to 94,772 lbs for handling aircraft up to a maximum ramp weight of 400 tonnes.
Released from service by the British MOD (Ministry of Defence)
The Rocket site, DN10 6ET, Doncaster, The UK
SIEL Stock (Standard Individual Export Licence) Read more
All prices qoted are GBP U.K. Pounds Sterling Ex. Works excluding VAT where applicable and shipping / associated costs.
Vehicles advertised are subject to remaining unsold.
All prices quoted are based on "per individual unit" purchased, any reductions on advertised price for multiple item orders is subject to negotiation
and is conducted at the time of inspection or provision of LOI.
For complete Terms & Conditions See Main Website. Sale Terms... Click to View Details
We stock parts and accessories for every application: transmissions, repair kits, tyres, engines, undercarriage, belts, oils, filters and so much more!
We have a full stock of spare parts, new and second hand. These parts are always on stock which avoids and delays in ordering.
Exports to any part of the world are possible and our freight department can deal with any shipment of equipment whether its 1 item or 1000 items. We can offer land, sea, or air freight.
Click to View Details
An export licence may be required for items sold to customers outside of the U.K.
For more information on Export Licencing procedures Click to View Details